Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shabby Chic Album & Video



Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share the cover of my Shabby Chic Floral Delight Album, and I also have a video of the entire album to share as well. My album was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon , using tons of Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding and Mulberry Flowers throughout my entire album. 


I absolutely LOVE how this album turned out. My next album will be a little different though.  I'm thinking I need to create more spots for photos, as I didn't have enough room in this one for all photos from two trips.

On the cover I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding (Moss Green, Rose Petal), Sweetheart Blossoms, & Trellis Roses. I also used Scor-Tape throughout this entire album.

I did add wedding stems, flourishes, Butterflies, Buttons, Vintage Trim, Rosette Trim, Photo wood frame, and CottageCutz die cuts.


I'm getting ready to start my next big album, and I can't wait to share that with you all!  Hope you like my video I've posted below as it shows all details of each page.

Video of Shabby Chic Album



Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty Cheryl... Love all the flowers and ribbons that you used to make it, it really came out nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soooooooooo beautiful Cheryl, really gorgeous work. I love everything about it it is so wonderful made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous album so much to look at so many great embellishments! Happy Anniversary and may you have many more!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say