Monday, November 17, 2014

Special Delivery Christmas Card by Jenn Cochran


Hi RRR followers and fans.  It's Jenn from Jax Bean Stalks.  Today I have another fun Christmas card.  I decided to do a window card with a Santa Stamp from Crafter's Companion.  If you have ever done one of these, you know that make a really stunning card with lots of dimension!  I embossed the red cardstock with a star themed embossing folder and then added die cut stars with red glitter.

The ribbon I used is a fun and festive plaid ribbon.  It is super easy to tie and makes great bows.  Plus it is the classic Christmas red /green with gold.



Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hope you have a great week!


3 comments :

  1. Adorabe card Jenn! I love how you framed the image with cardstock and the ribbon matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Love the aperture you cut into the card and the stars along the edge is a wonderful touch. Cool that you carried the star theme through with the embossing on the card. I the plaid ribbon you chose and the triple bow. I love the white space you left around the excellent stamping and coloring work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say