Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!


How exciting that I randomly got assigned the blog post for today - New Year's Eve!  I wish I had a "New Years" type project to share with you all today, but I don't!  LOL  Instead, I have a lovely hair bow that I created (with the help of a friend) using several lovely ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


The most focal ribbon used in this bow is the GORGEOUS (and my all-time FAVORITE so far), the Natural Burlap Wide Ribbon With Wired Edge Red & White.  There are also several of the Christmas Ribbon Club ribbons worked into this bow including Plaid Christmas Ribbon Red/Green, the Karen White Crochet Lace (COME ON, people!  You've GOT to love the name of that ribbon....LOL).  I also incorporated Emerald Green Wide Grosgrain and Big Random Dots Grosgrain White with Red.  There are SO many cute ribbons in the shop - you could literally spend days just browsing and shopping.  I honestly don't think there's any ribbon in the store you wouldn't absolutely LOVE.  I've been DELIGHTED with every ribbon I've selected, an it's a lot of fun looking too.  Treat yourself to a New Year's gift of ribbons.  What a great way to ring in the new year......with Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Thanks for stopping by today.  I welcome you to visit my blog to say hello.  You can find me here at My Cup Runneth Over.
Happy New Year, Everyone!
Karen Letchworth and the ENTIRE Really Reasonable Ribbon Team

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say