Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowman Fun


Hi everyone!  Bonnie here.  It's been a while, huh?


I've been playing with my December Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I love the winter themed gray, silver, white and blue combo.  It's such a versatile mix.


This assortment contains 9 ribbon and trim styles for a total of 17 yards.
Need a gift for a crafty friend?  RRR offers 3, 6 and 12-month gift subscriptions!

For the last couple of weeks I've been working with my Copic markers again and I'm determined to master them.  Not quite there yet, but I'm improving.  This cute digital image is from Whimsie Doodles.  I just love their designs!!


I used the Silver Grosgrain and the Priscilla White Crochet Lace from the December Ribbon Club Assortment on my card.  Two strips of the lace are adhered with Scor-Tape behind the Silver Grosgrain which runs behind the snowman image.


My double-loop double-layer bow was made using my Bow-it-All V2.0.  This tool is worth it's weight in gold!!  My all time favorite tool by a long shot.

Did you notice my white mulberry paper peeking out under my dark pink layer?  I have hoarded a supply of this that will last 10 lifetimes (all acquired in the late 1990's or early 2000's when it was very popular).  I'm staging a comeback - lol.   I love the stuff and I'm using my stash!!  Do you have some squirreled away too?


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you want to keep up with what I'm doing when I'm not posting on the RRR Blog, pop on over to my Make Time To Craft Blog and follow me there.

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say