Sunday, April 12, 2015

You've Been Spotted


Hey everyone.  How's it going?  It's Dana with you today and I want to share a card I made using some fabulous Swiss Dots Grosgrain from the assortment ribbon pack.  I have been seeing dots and spots for a few weeks lately and I love it.  I've seen scarves, dresses and even hats with this fresh look.  So of course I had to add it to my card.
Here is a closeup of this fabulous ribbon.  And as I always say, the Bow-It-All V2 makes me look like a pro.  This grosgrain ribbon makes bows so easily too. What's even better is this assortment pack has five pretty colors to choose from.
Thanks for hanging out with me today.  I'm sure you'll want to go load up a cart with some of this delicious ribbon.  Head on over to the shop and get starting with your ribbon happiness purchase.

See ya soon,
Dana

1 comment :

  1. This is darling, Dana. EVERYBODY needs Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say