Thursday, July 9, 2015

Don't Be Afraid to Combine Different Ribbons by Jenn Cochran


Hi everyone!  Welcome to Really Reasonable Ribbon!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Today I am featuring a card with several ribbons that are all different textures.  I wanted to show you all how you can combine different types of ribbon and still achieve a fun greeting card.


I have used Gingham Orange Micro ribbon.  It is 1/4" and is super easy to make a multi-loop bow.  I added it on top of Canvas Color Band with Stitch Edge-Royal Blue.  I also wrapped my card in Satin with Silver Metallic Edges-Tangerine.  I found that layering these very different ribbons has really added a lot of extra texture!



Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for joining me!


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say