Friday, May 27, 2016

Be Happy

Hooray! It's the weekend!

So does that mean more crafty time for you? Do you have a big picnic planned for the holiday? Whatever you do, I hope the sun shines bright on you and your loved ones! :)


When I first saw this image, the little girl's joy was so contagious! I couldn't help but pair her with the 'be happy' sentiment die! :)

And nothing says 'happy' like the color yellow, so I grabbed some of the cheery 5/8" maize taffeta ribbon to tie a big bow. a bit of light pink mini ric rac adds the perfect accent to the bow. One of my fellow DT members gives me a hard time for saving all of my little teeny tiny bits of ribbon, but doesn't the little pop of bright green swiss dot grosgrain look perfect here?! I thought so, too. tee hee!

A wonderful bouquet of assorted Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry flowers make a lush topper of sunshine!

For more info about this card, pop over to my blog at 'Just Coffee Please...'

And don't forget to play along in our current challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say