Sunday, August 28, 2016

Christmas Joy

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope you all are doing well. 
Today it's my turn to bring you some inspiration here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I decided to share a Christmas card I created with some of my favorite ribbons. I know we still have a few more months for Christmas but I thought this would be a great time to start on my Christmas cards. So to get started I used the DCWV Merry Memories Stack.

For this card I used that beautiful red pleated organza sheer ribbon. 
I know you probably recognize this ribbon from past projects, 
but I just couldn't help using it again. I think I need to order some more. lol 
I only have a little strand left. I also used the White Sheer with Stitched Center Ribbon
which a beautiful ribbon and perfect for Christmas.  

 Here is a close up photo of the ribbon. 
I think the reason I really like this ribbon is the 
beautiful color of red and being that its made of organza
it just has a lovely shimmer affect when the light hits it just right. 
If you like this ribbon head over ReasonableRibbons.com or
 click on the highlighted link Really Reasonable Ribbon Organza sheer ribbon in red.


I hope you head over to Really Reasonable store to look at some of these beautiful ribbons. They are just a must have for your Christmas projects. And don't forget a new challenge will be starting soon and of course we have our Blog Hop coming up for September. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day. 
Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say