Thursday, August 4, 2016

Santa Says Hi...

Greetings!  Cherry here at the RRR blog today!  I had some custom Christmas orders to get to which got me digging through my Christmas stash....yes gulp....I know it's a bit early.  I just could not help it...I had to make a Christmas card.  You all know the feeling...I know you do!!!

Fell in love with this 60's retro Santa.....and the colors!  I used the Chevron striped twill ribbon in turquoise which matched my image perfectly.

I topped it off with some white bead berries and a silver bell.  A few more doodads...here and there and Santa was complete!


He just makes me smile!!!  What an elfish little Santa! Hope you enjoyed....hugs, Cherry

1 comment :

  1. well you are not alone! This retro Santa makes me grin from ear to ear. I just love the retro Christmas look so fun and brings back fond memories as well. I love the colors you chose and that ribbon is yummy! tfs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say